FZD School of Design was established by industry veteran Feng Zhu in 2009. For more than 12 years, Feng Zhu has contributed to some of the highest profiled projects in the entertainment industry. His broad design skills allowed him to reach across into many fields from hit movies, to triple-A games, memorable TV commercials and toy designs. Founding his own design company, Feng Zhu Design (FZD), his clients included Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Sony, Activision, Industrial Light+Magic, NCSoft, Warner Brothers, Lucasfilm, Bay Films, Epic Games, and many other top studios. In Hollywood, he has worked closely with well established directors including George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, James Cameron, Michael Bay and Luc Besson.
FZD’s instructional methods are compiled from over twelve years of industry experience working and teaching in the entertainment industry. The structure FZD has developed is streamlined, focused, and to the point.
FZD School of Design caters to both professionals looking to further their skills and to students who want to break into the entertainment industry. The courses cover a wide range of design topics such as video games, feature films, theme park, consumer products, toys, TV commercials, and set designs. FZD focuses heavily on the importance of fundamental skills and the proper ways to develop design abilities. The aim is to mold students into elite designers with a broad range of skills and graduate with a top notch portfolio.
– Modern design provides an ideal studio environment to draw and design (studio is on the 16th floor with a beautiful 360 degree view of Singapore)
– State-of-the-art equipment and software in all our classrooms and workshops
– Located in a convenient area surrounded by shopping malls, book stores and food courts
– Easy transportation by either car or MRT
– Student gallery, lounge and hang out area
FZD School of Design
200 Middle Road, #16-01 Prime Centre
Phone no. : +65 6334 9258
Office hours : 9am – 6pm